Sand making machine is a common type of sand making equipment for fine crushing of sand and gravel materials. According to the different sand making fineness and sand making process requirements, it can often be divided into straight-through impact sand making machine and VSI sand making machine. , HVI sand making machine and mobile sand making machine. The materials that can be processed are: pebbles, river pebbles, river rocks, granite, iron ore, calcite, quartz stone, refractory materials, glass sand and concrete aggregates. It is widely used in highways, high-speed railways, high-rise buildings, municipal administration, hydropower dam construction, concrete mixing plants, sand and gravel yards and other fields.
1. Check whether the vortex chamber observation door is closed tightly before driving to prevent sand and gravel from rushing out of the vortex chamber observation door, which may cause danger.
2. Check the direction of rotation of the impeller. From the direction of the material inlet, the impeller should rotate counterclockwise, otherwise the motor wiring should be adjusted.
3. The starting sequence of the sand making machine and the conveying equipment is: discharge→sand making machine→feeding.
4. The sand making machine must be started without load, and can only feed materials after it runs normally. The stopping sequence is opposite to the starting sequence.
5. Feed particles are strictly in accordance with the regulations. Materials larger than the regulations are forbidden to enter the sand making machine. Otherwise, it will cause the impeller's imbalance and excessive wear of the impeller, causing blockage of the blade
wheel channel and center feeding Pipe, make the sand making machine not work normally, if too large input is found, it should be removed in time.
6. When the discharging equipment stops, the feeding should be stopped in time, otherwise, the impeller will be crushed and the motor will be burnt.
7. Feeding should be uniform and continuous.
8. During the operation of the sand making machine, there must be no severe vibration or abnormal noise, otherwise, stop for inspection.
9. Lubrication of the machine: use the required special grade of automotive grease, the amount added is 1/2-2/3 of the bearing cavity, and an appropriate amount of grease should be added every shift of the sand making machine.
10. The tensioning force of the drive triangle tape should be adjusted appropriately to ensure that the triangle tape is evenly stressed. When driven by dual motors, the triangle tapes on both sides should be grouped and matched, so that the length of each group is as consistent as possible. It should be adjusted so that the current difference between the two motors does not exceed 15A.
Effective ways to extend the life of the rotor bearing of a sand making machine include: correctly selecting the rotor bearing model; improving the balance accuracy of the rotor body; choosing a reasonable matching relationship; improving the bearing condition of the bearing.
Currently, the price of sand and gravel is soaring, and stone factories should pay more attention to the reasonable use and maintenance of sand making machines, so that the equipment can operate normally and continuously, increase the service life of the equipment, ensure the efficient operation of the equipment, and achieve high returns for the enterprise.